About this blog

She who breathes love, she who taught me love, she who transformed me in love, she is the princess of love, she is my noor!

This blog has been created on feb 7 2011, her twenty fifth birthday, to be a token of my love to her and a continuous way to express my appreciation of everything she is and my gratitude that she is mine. Also, If ever succeed in my attempts to put together a poem for her, I will be posting it in here.

Please Keep checking this site to be updated with the status of my latest feelings towards her.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Noor & I (my first post)

Noor is the most beautiful girl
the most woman between women
the definition of attraction
the personification of sexiness.
the ultimate female.

Noor is a princess
everything about her is "princessy"
the way she looks
the way she moves
the way she speaks
the way she loves
the way she laughs
the elegance she radiates

Noor is my eternal love,
I was born with her love
she's always been in my dreams
she's an integral part of my existence
she's myself


1 comment: