About this blog

She who breathes love, she who taught me love, she who transformed me in love, she is the princess of love, she is my noor!

This blog has been created on feb 7 2011, her twenty fifth birthday, to be a token of my love to her and a continuous way to express my appreciation of everything she is and my gratitude that she is mine. Also, If ever succeed in my attempts to put together a poem for her, I will be posting it in here.

Please Keep checking this site to be updated with the status of my latest feelings towards her.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My princess's voice

I was just with my princess on the phone. What a magical voice she has!!!...whenever I hear it my whole universe glows...the most beautiful, hypnotizing, tantalizing, erotic sound my ears ever heard. I just can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment